Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Home!

Officially started a new blog and am now a HOME OWNER! 
The end of this school year was SO CRAZY! On top of it simply being the end of the year (fifth grade means graduation, programs, practices, and class trips!), we had weddings, baby showers, and a BIG MOVE from our little apartment to our FIRST HOUSE! 

For those of you who are interested, I also have a teacher blog that tracks my life as fun loving fifth grade teacher - pop over and check out my "other half" at http://theartoflearning-bermingham.blogspot.com/

So, I must warn you all, this blog may will probably turn into a home renovation blog along with all my other un-school related rubbish! HA! 

Happy to be OFFICIALLY Home Owners! 

and so, here is the NEW HOUSE! Sold and ready to be loved, lived in, and REMODELED ;)