Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Grand Deck REVEAL!

I cannot express how incredibly proud of my husband I am!

We knew that we were going to have to replace our deck when we bought the house but thanks to a "miraculous" wind storm that damaged his parent's porch (see the story behind this HERE) we were able to begin the remodel much sooner and cheaper than we thought.
came to KC with an intricate handmade colonial style railing that I thought would help add a lot of character to our house. And, because he is so amazingly talented, he liked it and agreed to make it!
So, here we are, a month later with the most AMAZING deck in the world! Please bear with me, I took a LOT of pictures!
BEFORE^
AFTER^
BEFORE^

AFTER^
BEFORE^
AFTER^
BEFORE^
AFTER^
*Proud Grin* 
We continue working on tweaks here and there and are contemplating the layout of the lower deck which we will be rebuilding sometime in the future. Until then, we are very happy to have our beautiful deck back! 
EVERYBODY COME OVER FOR A COOKOUT!